About Solstice Senior Living at Palatine
See us, experience the lifestyle, live with the freedom to explore life without any burdens: One check per month allows you the life that your ‘Golden Years’ have been calling you to. See what Solstice offers, and come taste the good life here! Be vibrant and engaged, healthy and social. It’s a new chapter in your life book!
Solstice Senior Living at Palatine offers the quiet comforts of a residential community situated in the heart of downtown Palatine. The town boasts many unique and special restaurants, festivals and holiday parades. The train station is three blocks away, making it less than an hour from the excitement of Chicago.
Solstice Senior Living at Palatine is both casual and friendly, creating a truly carefree retirement experience. The billiards lounge, media room and community rooms offer space for rest or recreation. Join friends and family for chef-prepared meals, then partake in activities like bingo, Wii bowling, cards, tai chi and movie nights. Outside, get lost in a delightful book on the patio or walk pets to the park. Residents form lifelong connections here, and you will too. Visit today.
The joy of an all-inclusive lifestyle is writing just one check a month and having life's daily details taken care of for you. Here are some of the things your Solstice
experience will include:
- Spacious Apartments - plenty of space to personalize your home
- Kitchenettes - a place to keep your favorite treats
- Utilities - no more surprising bills
- Weekly Housekeeping - worry free lifestyle
- Cable TV - you watch, we pay
- Fitness Center - enjoy a healthy lifestyle
- Restaurant Style Dining - dining elevated to its finest
- Media Rooms - catch a flick with your friends
- Complimentary & Scheduled Transportation - leave the driving to us
- Private Dining Room - continue family traditions
- Beauty Salon - always look your best
- Vibrant Life Program - live life vibrantly
- Library, Game & Activity Rooms - the whole community is your home
- Pet Friendly - because everyone needs their best friend
- Worship Center - continue your spiritual and religious well-being